China in Foreigner's Video - Creative Short Video Contest
What is your deepest impression on your experiences in China? What do you most want to tell your relatives and friends about your Chinese experience? Pick up your mobile phone or DV, take a short video and take part in our contest. We will select 50 videos, make them into Chinese and English versions, and broadcast them to the world through our various platforms.
The competition is guided by the Office of the Central Cyberspace Affairs Commission and hosted by China Economic Net, and will eventually decide on the first, second and third prizes through users' voting and expert review. Rich bonuses are waiting for you. Come to join us!
Foreigners living, working, studying and traveling in China
1. The content of short videos for entry is not limited, can be related to Chinese culture, can also be about the Chinese economy or the life in China. The language of short videos for entry is not limited. They can be shot either in Chinese or in English. As long as it is a short video about China's deep impression on you, you can participate in our contest. The title of the video is self-made and the length of the video does not exceed 3 minutes. Due to Chinese and English translations, video-related written materials must be submitted.
2. Each contestant or team must not have more than 3 entries.
3. The contents and expressions of the entries and all material in the short video must comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China.
1. The entrants or participating teams must own the full copyright of the entries. The entries and the content of the entries are legal and do not infringe upon the legal rights of others. Any infringement or illegal act shall be borne by the entrant or the participating team.
2. For the winning entries, the organizer of the contest will issue bonuses and sign the "Promise and Authorization Letter" with the contestants or team.
3. All submitted entries shall be regarded as accepting the above terms. The organizer reserves the right to final interpretation of the competition. If there will be any unlawful or infringement act, the organizer has the right to change the appraisal result and retrieve the bonus, etc. according to law.
Please fill in the entry registration form and send short video works via email, courier, qq or other methods. If you have any questions about the contest, you can contact us.
Address: Economic Daily, No. 2 East Street, Baizhifang, Xicheng District, Beijing
Tel: 010-81025280 / 18510915280
QQ : 2046088266
First prize: 1 entry, bonus RMB 10,000 yuan
Second prize: 2 entries, bonus RMB 5000 yuan
Third Prize: 5 to 8 entries, bonus RMB 3000 yuan
Award for Excellence: more than 20 entries, bonus RMB 600 yuan
All winners will get certificates.
Some of the winners will be invited to participate in meetings, visits and other related activities.
Start time: June 1, 2018
Collection time: June 1 - November 15, 2018
User voting time: November 15, 2018
Announcement time of contest result : end of December, 2018 (to be confirmed)